Dublin, Aug. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The report “Human Identification – A Global and Regional Analysis: Focus on Offer, Technology, Application, End User, and Region – Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2032” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Industry Overview of Global Human Identification Market
Global Human Identification Market is expected to reach $6,435.6 Million by 2032 from $1,385.8 Million in 2021, at a CAGR of 14.77% during the forecast period 2022-2032 . The growth of the global human identification market is expected to be driven by increasing adoption of NGS in various research areas, high adoption of forensic applications, and technological advancements in molecular techniques and diagnostic testing. diagnostic.
Market life cycle stage
Human identification is widely used in forensics, paternity testing, identification of disaster victims, and anthropology, among other applications, with DNA analysis/profiling being a key tool in this sector. Due to increasing demands on time and resources, human identification and forensic laboratories are under constant pressure to increase the efficiency of their workflows without sacrificing quality. Examining the variety of biological indicators available to investigators illustrates the basic principles of every process of criminal investigation and paternity identification.
Although DNA and fingerprints are clearly the preferred methods of identification, they require prior registration and a verifiable baseline for comparison. Other remarkable advances in the field of genomics, proteomics, molecular biology, data analysis and technical engineering have paved the way for the development of advanced NGS-based technologies, such as the SNP and STR sequencing.
The impressive research on molecular technologies and biomarkers using NGS has opened avenues for the development of various life-saving procedures such as mtDNA sequencing. The growing demand for non-invasive diagnostic procedures enabling genetic profiling has further increased the requirement for NGS technologies.
- The growing demand for human identification products/technologies is expected to sustain the growth of the global human identification market over the forecast period 2022-2032.
- The market is expected to grow at a significant growth rate owing to opportunities such as high adoption of forensic applications in the field of computational biology and technological advancements in the field of molecular techniques and diagnostic tests.
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR)
- Capillary electrophoresis
- Extraction and purification of nucleic acids (magnetic bead technology)
- Rapid DNA analysis
- Other technologies
- Forensic request
- Paternity Identification
- Other Apps
per end user
- Forensic laboratories and law enforcement agencies
- Academic and research institutions
- Hospitals and healthcare providers
Recent developments in the global human identification market
- Partnership: In 2021, QIAGEN partnered with Verogen, Inc. to provide superior tools and comprehensive support for forensic biometric identification workflows in laboratories.
- Product launch: In 2021, QIAGEN launched the EZ2 Connect line of instruments that will accelerate the benefits of biomedical research, forensics, and clinical diagnostics.
- Product Launch: In 2022, Promega Corporation launched Spectrum CE System to perform human identification in criminal cases and database cases in forensic laboratories.
Demand – Factors and Limitations
- Increase in demand for human identification products/technologies
- High adoption of forensic applications in the field of computational biology
- Technological advances in molecular techniques and forensic testing
- Lack of forensic testing infrastructure
- High capital requirement hinders expansion of global reach
- Massive reach for the adoption of NGS and capillary electrophoresis-based forensic products in emerging countries
- Increased research funding for the execution of the research and development exercise
Main topics covered:
2 Scope of the market
3 Research methodology
4 Market Overview
5 industry insights
6 Market dynamics
7 Competitive Perspectives
8 Global Human Identification Market, By Supply, USD Million, 2021-2032
9 Global human identification market, by technology, USD million, 2021-2032
10 Global Human Identification Market, by Application, USD Million, 2021-2032
11 Global human identification market, by end-user, USD million, 2021-2032
12 Global Human Identification Market, by Region, USD Million, 2021-2032
13 Market – Company Profiles
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Eurofins Scientific
- Promega Corporation
- Illumina, Inc.
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- Perkin Elmer Inc.
- QIAGEN AG
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Verogen, Inc.
- NMS Laboratories
- AUTOGEN INC.
- GENETEK BIOPHARMA GmbH
- SecuriGene Technologies Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/szb84s
Global human identification market