Kodak Alaris has expanded its S3000 series of scanners with the launch of two models, the Kodak S3120 Max and Kodak S3140 Max, according to a press release.
Both scanners are designed for document-heavy processes and facilitate fast and accurate conversion of paper-based information into business-critical data.
These models can capture up to 140 pages per minute (ppm), while built-in image processing enables independent operation and reduces PC resources.
RESTful Web API support enables document capture through the browser, with no software or driver required.
- A 3.5 inch color touch screen.
- Integrated barcode reading.
- A 500-sheet automatic document feeder.
- Smart Touch software, capable of configuring up to 20 different scanning tasks with just one touch.
- Advanced intelligent document protection and multi-feed sensors detect paper feed issues to ensure all documents are scanned without damage or skipped pages. IDP “listens” for problems and notifies users before jams or power issues occur.
- Secure Boot that validates firmware before it runs and supports enterprise security protocols for scanning over networks, including TLS and HTTPS encryption enabled through Kodak Alaris RESTful WEB API.